This recipe is so simple that it barely warrants its own post. But it is one of my favorite ways to make chicken. When I’m not dieting I make it the same way and just add some low-fat sour cream – ohmygodittastessooogood!
Diet-friendly Curry Chicken
- Chicken breast (my typical portion is 4 or 5 oz)
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- Salt and pepper to taste (I actually don’t even use pepper, but feel free to add it if you like)
1. Add a little bit of water to the pan (as opposed to oil) and heat over a low flame.
2. Season both sides of the chicken. I don’t even measure out the spices anymore, I just give each one a few shakes and I’m done.
3. Add the chicken to the pan. (I cook the chicken over a really low flame for like 20-30 minutes to keep it as moist as possible.) 4. While the chicken is cooking, prepare your side dish. For this meal I chose to steam some spinach.
That’s all there is to it!