Here are all the recipes I’ve posted so far. They are ALL healthy and/or sugar-free recipes that you can use in various phases of the different types of diets out there, such as the South Beach Diet or HCG.
Or you can visit my Pinterest board. I’ve linked all of my recipes there as well.
P.S. – Apparently there are different versions of the HCG diet. In my version, Phase 1 was the Very Low Calorie phase, but in other versions, that’s Phase 2. So I’ve re-labeled my recipes to avoid any confusion. Where it used to say “HCG Phase 1,” now it says “HCG – Very Low Cal phase,” and where it used to say “HCG Phase 2,” now it says “HCG – Maintenance.” Hope that helps!
- Healthy chicken broth
- Healthy turkey stock
- Pork stock
- “Crab bisque” (seafood tomato soup) (HCG – Very low cal phase)
- Egg drop soup (HCG – Very low cal phase)
- Mashed Cauliflower (a.k.a. “mock mashed potatoes”)
- Diet-friendly curry chicken (HCG – Very low cal phase)
- Diet-friendly egg rolls (chicken and cabbage) (HCG – Very low cal phase)
(Click here to read about Miracle Noodles)
- Healthy Homemade Cookies (whole wheat flour, coconut oil)
- Sugar-free Chocolate (a.k.a. Chocolate Delight/Cocoa Crack/Chocolate Bark)
- Sugar-free chocolate with coconut and almonds (aka “Almost an Almond Joy”)
- Sugar-free Peanut-Butter Cups
- Cream cheese brownies – Sugar free, gluten free (HCG Maintenance)
- Sugar-free cheesecake-stuffed strawberries
- Sugar-free strawberry cream cheese frosting
- Sugar-free banana nut muffins
- Diet-friendly apple chips– Sugar free, gluten free (HCG – Very low cal phase)
Sugar-free meringue cookies:
Sugar-free ice cream/pudding:
(Okay, these weren’t necessarily healthy, but they were delish!)
I’m confused is phase 2 as you have listed foods for phase 3 ie.. P1 (loading phase )P2 then P3? I’m asking because I am on P2 and the cream cheese brownies are listed thanks.
You’re the second person who has said this to me! I just updated the page with a little explanation as to why this happened. I also re-labeled the recipes.
Thanks for stopping by!
I absolutely LOVE your recipes and am soooo thankful to have found them!!! Please keep more recipes coming!! You are truly talented at this 😃